At PURO Hotel Gdańsk, we combine local charm with a creative spirit of revival. The same one that’s sweeping through the neighborhood. Our eclectic common spaces welcome you to meet, connect and unwind as you explore this thousand-year-old city on the Baltic Sea.
PURO has long had a reputation for cleanliness with average high score of 5 out of 5 across most of our hotels as per guest survey on Trip Advisor platform. The below revised guidelines on health and safety procedures have been created by a group of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention to match recent COVID-19 requirements in line with official regulations and recommendations.
Specific training related to new safety and sanitation protocols and operating procedures has been introduced and made available to all associates on duty.
– 211 rooms
– Award winning maritime Dancing Anchor restaurant
– INK Above roof top bar with open terrace & stunning views over Motława river
– Room standards
– Complimentary coffee & tea available 24/7 at the lobby or to go
– Complimentary WIFI
– Local and international calls included
– Gym & sauna
– PURO Experience
– Underground parking
– Complimentary bike rental
– PRISMA Spa