The hotel’s location on the route from Gdynia to the Hel Peninsula and its closeness to the Tricity SKM railway allows quick access to the attractions offered by Gdynia, Sopot and Gdańsk, and the tourist locations of the Hel Peninsula.
The hotel has 2 restaurants, a cafeteria with a smoking section, 3 bars and a nightclub.
Our guests can also enjoy
– The Aqua Centrum – swimming pool, paddling pool for kids, waterslides, jacuzzi, steam bath, infra red sauna, dry sauna with everyday scent séances, heated couches
– The Fitness Club – weights room, room with spinning cycles, Cardio-Technogym Studio
– Squash court, table tennis, 3 pool tables, 4-lane bowling
– The Centrum SPA & Wellness Centre – one of the largest in Poland, with an area of 2100 m2 and 24 offices. We offer a wide range of cosmetic procedures for the face and the body, non-needle mesotherapy and microdermabrasion and procedures for fighting cellulite and slimming the body. We offer a wide scope of massages (classic, warm stones, San Shui – hot stamps, hot clams), a SPA capsule, a saline pool with hydro-massage and physiotherapeutic procedures.
– The Congress and Training Centre – offers a broad range of possibilities in the organisation of conferences, training sessions, banquets, and fairs and exhibits on the total area of over 2 600 m2. The eight multifunctional, air-conditioned rooms with areas between 27 and 1500 m2 provides the organisers with a selection of optimally-adjusted and equipped facilities.
– The Kids’ Club – with an area of 200 m2, equipped with monkey bars, a mini climbing wall, Chinese pool, football, swing, trampoline, Wii Play, PlayStation and several other games and toys. We also organise animation workshops for children every Saturday.