Steeped in rich history
You need to become a part of Gdańsk for a moment to fully appreciate this amazing city. Admire colourful tenement houses, see popular sights, hear the seagull calls and embrace the ambience of over 1000-year-old history that awaits to be discovered just outside your windows.
How do you plan to reach us?
- 17 km from the airport
- 12 km from the ferry slip
- 1.5 km from the bus station
- 1.2 km from the railway station
- 150 m to the water tram stop
- Taxi? Contact our reception: +48 58 717 87 00 or +48 519 073 785
OLD TOWN GDAŃSK
The Gdańsk Old Town charms everyone, combining beautiful monuments with the unique atmosphere created by small cafés, amber workshops and street performers. Let Gdańsk win your heart.
Comfort and convenience
The interiors of our hotel are not supposed to distract you from the city… On the contrary, exquisite decorations, the finest materials, comfortable beds and extensive equipment in each from our 89 rooms allow you to relax and recharge, so you can set of on an adventure of discovering Gdańsk.
Restaurant 5. Floor
At a proper level
We are convinced that it will be your favourite place in Gdańsk. Why do we know that? Because no matter whether you are looking for a place that serves excellent dishes and wine or a venue to relax with a cup of coffee feasting your eyes on the Gdańsk Old Town, you’ll find all that on the 5th floor of our tenement house.
COZY CONFERENCE SPACE
We invite you to a modern meeting rooms; ideal for both an official conference, a business meeting or a quick exchange of ideas at lunch. In both Rooms, you will find modern multimedia conference equipment – our personnel are at your assistance to connect it quickly and without any complications. On one of the walls you will be able to admire a real monument; a stone window excavated during archaeological work at the beginning of the construction of the hotel. The rooms are located near the lobby bar, so at any moment of a meeting you will be able to sate your appetite and thirst.
In connection with the pandemic, we have taken steps to make our Guests feel safe and comfortable during stay:
– on each floor, in public areas such as elevators, reception or restaurant, dispensers with disinfecting gel are available,
– our staff is equipped with protective measures and additional disinfectants,
– each room undergoes a 24-hour quarantine before next Guests are checked in,
– common areas such as restaurants, elevators and toilets are regularly disinfected,
– we operate and react to the guidelines of the Council of Ministers and GIS.
We are expecting you! With us you will feel you are in Gdansk!