Pomerania offers an unusual way of visiting the region – out of the canoe, thanks to the over 30 navigable canoe trails and 40 kayak routes. Do you regard constant paddling as boring? Certainly not here! When you enter the mountain river you will struggle not to fall into the water, but when you sail on picturesque lakes and rivers you will be fascinated by the beautiful landscapes. Furthermore, only in Pomerania can you finish the canoeing trip over the seacoast.
Kółko Raduńskie water trail
Szlak mierzący 40,5 kilometra długości z możliwością wydłużenia do 58 kilometrów.
1. Stężyckie lake
2. Raduńskie Górne lake
3. Raduńskie Dolne lake
4. Kłodno lake
5. Małe Brodno lake
7. Ostrzyckie lake
8. Patulskie lake
9. Dąbrowskie lake
10. Lubowisko lake
Recommended extension of the trail:
1. Kłodno lee - Białe lake - Rekowo lake
2. Ostrzyckie lake - Bukrzyno Duże lake - Bukrzyno Małe lake
Obstructions along the trail:
- Chmielonko - carrying canoes over the distance of 30 m to pass round the watermill movable weir
- Brodnica Dolna - carrying canoes over the distance 20 m to pass round the movable weir
- Gołubie - a burdensome section of shallow stream, carrying canoes over the distance of 200 m near the mill, the next place to carry canoes over the distance of 10 m just before the Dąbrowskie lake
- Shallow and burdensome between the Dąbrowskie lake and the Lubowisko lake
- Carrying canoes over the distance 1,5-2 km between the Lubowisko lake and the Stężyckie lake
Fairly easy trail, onerous necessity of carrying the canoes over the distance between lakes.