We offer you 19 rooms (approximately 40 beds), including two spacious apartments, which can host business meetings for up to 10 people each and a room for a disabled person. All rooms are equipped with LCD TV’s with cable and free internet. The recreational comfort is ensured by the possibility of the full blackout of the room. Thanks to this, a night in Tczew is pure pleasure. The breakfast in buffet form is served in the snack and breakfast restaurant- this special also includes aromatic espresso coffee, fluffy cappuccino or multi-flavoured tea. We also offer cold beverages, including beer, and delicious toasted ciabatta. The hotel restaurant is also a good place to meet your friends for e.g. a football game of your favourite team.
Additionally, the hotel provides free of charge monitored parking, ironing kits, internet hotspot, lobby.
– distance from the airport – 30-minute drive (47 km),
– 33 km from the Tricity (Gdańsk, Sopot, Gdynia),
– less than 25 km from Malbork, home to the historical 14th Century Teutonic Knights Castle
– 62 km from Kwidzyn, which is home to the cathedral and Castle complex, also from the 14th Century.
The main theme of the modern interiors is now the historic Tczew Bridge. The hotel’s standard complies with three stars, which were blocked only by the lack of a multipurpose room.
The hotel is near
– within the hotel building – the Patio Restaurant, which specialises in dishes prepared without sodium glutamate, and pizza from an original Italian wood-burning furnace,
– the entertainment centre: bowling, disco, fitness centre, (10% discount for our your guests)
– the Tczew town square,
– the Manhattan shopping centre,
– a manual carwash,
– the main railway station,
– a bus stop.