Innumerable attractions await you on a former motocross track located amidst a beautiful forest overlooking Gdańsk Bay.
- Off Road with cross-country cars (Volvo Valp – a classic off-road vehicle of Swedish manufacture, rigid axles on leaf springs, 2.0l gasoline engine; Nissan Patrol GR vehicles – 4×4 cars of Japanese manufacture, rigid axles on coil springs, 2.8l TD engine)
- Quads – four-wheelers. Available quads: Yamaha Bruin YFM 350, drive: 4 x 4, model: 2006, engine capacity: 350 ccm, power: 22 KM, weight 244 kg; Quads for chldren: Yamaha Raptor YFM 50, model: 2007, engine capacity: 49 ccm, power 3.5 KM, weight: 107 kg
- Rope Park – a course made of wooden platforms installed in treetops at about 10-20 m above ground
- Climbing wall
- Shooting range – you can use, i.a., classic break-barrel air guns, CO2 rifles, CO2 pistols, paintball markers
- Adrenaline rush – jumping from a platform mounted 20m above ground on the top of a majestic pine, with your body attached to elastic cords
- Giant globe – a sphere – “zorbing” – it’s a kind of extreme sport where you roll downhill in a plastic, inflatable double orb, made of damage-resistant materials
- Fun park for children – an area offering various amusements, including a mini quad circuit, a mini rope park, a climbing wall, a traditional playground, inflatable toys and a sandpit
Adventure Park Kolibki organises birthday parties for children, extra-school activities for schoolchildren, corporate team-building events, special events and all kinds of entertainment for groups and individuals.