The Pomorskie Voivodeship landscape is varied and interesting. The variety of views is huge, and the most beautiful panoramas can be admired from natural hills and viewing towers. The possible effort in reaching the top will be compensated by the views that relax, inspire and encourage you to plan your next trip. Therefore, we invite you to visit Pomorskie viewpoints, because as you know - you can see more from above!
The Viewpoint on the Charzykowskie Lake in Bory Tucholskie National Park
This viewpoint is located at gate no. 4 of the Bory Tucholskie National Park, at the western border of the park between the towns of Bachorze and Male Swornegacie. It can be reached by the county road, there is a parking lot at the foot of the point. It is a place eagerly visited by tourists, because you can admire the beautiful sunsets. The point has no name.
From here we can admire the view of the lake. The surface of the lake in various shades of blue contrasts most often with white boat sails and kayaks. The traffic on the lake is quite heavy, as it is located on the canoe trail of the Brda River. One of the Love Islands is visible from this vantage point. Located on the left side of the reservoir, it is called the Island of Love for the Advanced or Bachorska. At the other end of the lake there is one more island called Love Island for Beginners.
Charzykowy is a sailing center with the largest inland marina in the region.
The viewpoint on the Vistula proglacial valley, around Opalenie
An interesting viewpoint on the Vistula River. In the Tczew District, along the Opalenska and Walichnowska Lowlands, there are Vistula escarpments behind which , the queen of Polish rivers, meanders.
On the escarpment between the areas of the Wiosło Duze and Wiosło Małe nature reserves, there is a small wooden platform. From it you can see the picturesque landscape of the Vistula proglacial valley, with lush vegetation, steep Vistula escarpment with a complex of meadows and thickets with oxbow lakes. On the opposite side of the viewpoint, there is the city of Kwidzyn covered with trees. The church towers in Nowe are clearly visible, and when the air is clear, you can see Grudziadz in the distance.
Viewpoint in Wdzydze Tucholskie in the Wdzydze Landscape Park
A wooden viewing platform with a view of Wdzydzkie Lake in the Wdzydze Landscape Park in Kashuby.
- Siemierzycka Hill (near Bytow),
- Leman Hill (in the Got’s village near Bytów),
- Libek Hill in Kuznica,
- Wladysławowo Fisherman’s House a huge brick tower of the former Fisherman’s House,
- Sopot: Lysa Hill and Strzeleckie Hill, a viewing point near the Forest Opera,
- Gdynia: Kamienna Hill viewpoint and lookout tower in Gdynia Kolibki,
- Pacholek viewpoint in Gdansk with the city and the Bay of Gdansk view.
- Lighthouses in the Pomorskie Voivodeship – there are 10 facilities of this type (Ustka, Czolpino, Stilo, Rozewie, Jastarnia, Hel, Sopot, Gdansk Nowy Port, Gdansk Northern Port, Krynica Morska).
- Czolpinska, Lubiatowska and Lacka dunes in the Slowiński National Park,
- Cliffs in Gdynia Orłowo, Jastrzebia Góra, Mechelinki.
- Along the Kashubian Road or its vicinity: Sobotka in Reboszewo, Jastrzębia Hill in Ostrzyce, Damowa Hill near Chmielno and Zlota Gora with a well-developed viewing platform.
- Viewpoints on church towers, town halls and Gothic castles’ towers.