- The Lighthouse Route
- The Amber Route
- The Hydrotechnical Monuments Route
- The Gothic Castles Route
- The Pomeranian Cistercian Route
- The Mennonite Route
- Pomeranian St. James Route
- Wisła Cycling Route
- The Żuławy Commuter Rail
- The North Kashubian Manors and Palaces Route
- The Hel Fortifications Route
- Feel the spirit of the Kashubian
- Lion Hewelion's trail
The Amber Cottage Seaside Settlement – Mikoszewo
It is a cosy complex of 2-storey apartment-hotel buildings, which offers a variety of accommodation, SPA&Wellness and the Amber wine bar & cafe services all the year round.
Amber Cottage is located at Sobieszewo Island (Wyspa Sobieszewska - district of Gdańsk), which is a part of the Baltic coast abundant in amber.
One of the attractions offered is a night amber fishing in the light of torches and subsequent processing it in a local amber workshop.