- The Lighthouse Route
- The Amber Route
- The Hydrotechnical Monuments Route
- The Gothic Castles Route
- The Pomeranian Cistercian Route
- The Mennonite Route
- Pomeranian St. James Route
- Wisła Cycling Route
- The Żuławy Commuter Rail
- The North Kashubian Manors and Palaces Route
- The Hel Fortifications Route
- Feel the spirit of the Kashubian
- Lion Hewelion's trail
The A1 Amber motorway
The A1 is a north-south Trans-European Transport Corridor (European No. E75). It starts on the coast of the Baltic Sea and ends on the coast of the Adriatic Sea, and in this respect runs virtually along the whole of the ancient Amber Route.
The official name of the motorway is AmberOne. Pylons placed on the transport nodes show the road signs of the Amber Road and they refer to the name of the motorway, and help the travellers to link its historical and cultural meaning.