Pomorskie żyje kulturą przez cały rok. Letnia zabawa do białego rana, jesienne jazzowe wieczory, światowe festiwale przyciągające fanów z całego świata, liczne wernisaże i wystawy, spotkania z artystami - kulturalny klimat odczujesz na własnej skórze odwiedzając nasz region. Zapoznaj się z ofertą wydarzeń połączonych w pakiecie z ofertą noclegu i zwiedzaniem atrakcji.
Tricity ( Gdansk -Sopot-Gdynia ) Tour
Ul. Św. Ducha 26/30
Tel. 58 300 03 48
Explore the Tri-City area on an 7-hour sightseeing tour that includes a visit to Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia. Discover beautiful beaches, enchanting middle ages old town and city from the sea and dreams.
- Explore one of the most important Tri-Cities of Poland in 1 day
- Walk down the narrow, cobblestone streets of Gdansk and admire the slender merchant houses
- See not as well know atractions of Gdansk as Amber Stadium, Falowiec
- Hear the famous bells of Oliwa Cathedral
- Admire the art nouveau architecture of Sopot
- Soak up the beach resort atmosphere of the Waterfront Spa Park in Sopot
- See the beautiful frigate "Gift of Pomerania" in representative part of Gdynia Harbor
Perfect for those short on time but with a desire to see as much as possible of Poland's Tri-City area. This full-day private sightseeing tour covers Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia, where the decorative architecture has been shaped by a rich history.
We will show you the center of Gdansk, restored after World War II. A Long Street with beautiful houses, bars and cafés, a fountain of Neptune, "amber" Mary's Street, the Crane and the Island of Granaries. We will stop to see also The Solidarity Square and The Monument to the Fallen Shipyard Workers - place where Solidarity began. During the tour you can not miss most beautiful Polish Amber Football Stadium and it doesn't matter that it is isn't on most beaten tourist track. It is even better because we will show you the "Falowiec" the longest European residential house on the way, tipical communist architecture, 800m long with about 4000 inhabitant. Then we will go to Gdansk Oliwa to relax in the most amaizing park in the Tri-City. Also it will be not fair if we do not go to Oliwa Cathedral to see and hear one of its famous Organ concerts.
Continue to Sopot and wander down the Monciak Street, perhaps the most famous promenade in Poland. Lined with art nouveau cafés and shops, soak up the cosmopolitan atmosphere and beachfront attractions, including the longest wooden pier in Europe and the beautiful waterfront Spa Park.
The final destination in your Tri-City tour is Gdynia, where the battleship "Lightning" and frigate "Gift of Pomerania" are reminders of the rich history of the Polish Navy and the country's shipbuilding traditions.
Time: 7/8 h
• Transportation with an private driver
• Private tour guide
• Entrance tickets to St. Mary's Church, Oliwa Cathedral Concert
• Parking fees
Good to Know:
- Pick up from your hotel in Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia, Please indicate your meeting point.
- Please choose a language for your tour while booking.
*With large groups, the prices are settled individually